DVD on Hearing Loss for Employee Safety Meetings
For Businesses and Employers – Utilities/Industry/Construction/Mining
The DVD is 18 minutes.
Monique covers the key points of the safety meeting presentation on hearing loss and ear protection.
It is an excellent starting point for a discussion on hearing loss and ear protection.
It is also intended for individual viewing separately or in the Learning Management System or group Safety Meetings.
- Noise Is Everywhere – On and Off the Job
- How We Hear
- The Effects of Noise Damage to the Ears – Where the Damage Occurs
- Daily Noise Exposure – the noise dose — Examples: 60 dB, 85 dB, 110 dB
- Hearing Loss is a Quality of Life Issue
- Protect your ears On and Off the Job!