A loud noise exposure contributed to my hearing loss, which eventually cost me my job. I speak from personal experience. Why must hearing be protected with PPE both on and off the job? Why is noise so toxic to the ears and what is a dB? People learn about how we hear, how damage happens, maximum daily noise exposures and other Safety concerns related to loud sound. They will also come to appreciate the effects of hearing loss on quality of life.
I have spoken to over 2500 employees at 60 Safety Meetings
To inquire about Safety Meeting Presentations for Employees or
Train the Trainer Sessions for Safety Professionals, Supervisors or Safety Committee Members,
Please send an email to
or call 612-729-0082 for more details
Training: For Employers in Industry: Manufacturing, Utilities, Construction, Safety Officials
Attendees Will Learn:
· Introduction to hearing
Facts on noise-induced damage
· Possible Side effects of hearing loss
Other Noise-related Safety issues
· Hearing Loss Prevention strategies
Training: For Businesses, Employers who would like to Improve Safety by eliminating accidents and injuries caused by Distracted Workers.
This new presentation addresses the myth of “multitasking” as well as some of the distractions that can lead to physical injury: loud sound, devices, fatigue, some medications, personal issues etc. Better understanding and awareness can reduce the risk of getting hurt.
Attendees Will Learn:
· What is a Distraction? Why Does Distraction Lead to Accident / Injury?
· How these Can distract:
· Loud Sound,
· Cellphones, MP3 Players
· Certain Medications, Fatigue, Stress
· What to Do?
Utilities / Industry / Construction / Mining
· Noise is Everywhere – On and Off the Job
· How We Hear
· The Effects of Noise Damage to the Ears – Where the Damage Occurs
· Daily Noise Exposure – the noise dose — Examples: 60 dB 85 dB 110 dB
· Hearing Loss is a Quality of Life Issue
· Protect your ears On and Off the Job!
To Purchase a DVD or get license to use on your Learning Management System please see the Video DVD Page
To have Monique speak to your employees,
Please email Monique at
or call at 612-729-0082